Abilene Patch Block and Star Valance
Dress your window with the Abilene Patch Block and Star Valance Curtain for a country-vista look. Featuring burgundy and tan micro-check cotton on the base and detailed with beautifully placed appliqued 5-point stars with frayed edges towards the bottom in assorted burgundy plaids on neutral creme and tan pieced fabric blocks. This country-style curtain is lined with white cotton and finished with a scalloped edge with .5 inch self-binding on the bias.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades exprience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- MICRO CHECK: Base fabric is burgundy and tan micro check cotton fabric
- APPLIQUE STAR: Appliqued 5-point stars with frayed edges in assorted burgundy plaids on neutral creme and tan pieced fabric blocks
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- SCALLOPED: Bottom edge scalloped with .5" self-binding on the bias
- PATCHWORK: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Burgundy, Tan, Dark Brown
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 20" x 60" - 0.7 lb
- 20" x 72" - 0.8 lb