Alpine Ammil-ALP03 Rug
Inspired by textiles from the Tullu region in Morocco, the Alpine collection brings texture and versatility to both global and modern spaces. Crafted of natural wool, the hand-knotted Ammil rug features a plush, ridged feel and an asymmetrical trellis design in cream and black tones.
- Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious, high-quality design
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- High-Low Pile: ridged, 0.625 inch pile provides luxurious depth
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad
- Style: Moroccan, Global
- Pattern: Trellis
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Knotted
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.