Andes Harringdon-AD12 Rug
Original Price $400.00
Current Price $145.60
This natural area rug combines an intriguing mix of cotton and jute, woven into a unique plaid design. Gray and white stripes add a hint of modern style to the organic layer.
- Natural Construction: handwoven construction accentuates the natural fibers
- Natural Fibers: handwoven in India of 70% jute and 30% cotton
- Naturally Textured: the natural fibers of this neutral, earth-toned collection creates an organic aesthetic
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad
- Style: Coastal, Farmhouse
- Pattern: Stripes
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Handwoven
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap and water. Use fan or dryer to speed up the drying process-avoid exposure to too much moisture. Vacuum regularly without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors to remove.