Ashmont Pillow Cover
Settle into your nest with a relaxed, farmhouse style. The Burlap Vintage Welcome to our Farmhouse Pillow features "Welcome to our Farmhouse" across the front on a vintage tan burlap background. Finished with a ruffled charcoal grey and creme stripe trim for added detail and a vintage flair. Reverses to the same pattern on the trim with two button closures. Place this decorative pillow on your bed or living room furniture for a classic country look to match your rustic decor.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Crafted completely from our cotton materials, the front of the Ashmont throw pillow features our cotton burlap while the reverse side has our textured seersucker fabric for a look and feel that lasts.
- BUTTON CLOSURES: Two white button closures on the reverse side protect the polyester fill pillow and allows for easy removal when washing is needed. Extra sewn-in button included.
- FILLED PILLOW: Soft yet durable 100% polyester fill insert creates a fuller appearance when unpackaged and can be easily fluffed when needed to maintain a fresh and up-to-date farmhouse feel in your home.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: Our Ashmont decorative throw pillow is perfect for your cozy entryway nook, living space, bedroom, or placed on an upholstered bench at the end of your bed. The ruffling along the edge and the rustic texture of the cotton fabric give this cushion a vintage feeling in a chic country style.
- EASY CARE: Outer layer is fastened in the back with buttons, making it easy to remove for washing. Machine wash on delicate cycle and tumble dry low for quality care. Built to last and will not fade after several washes. This decorative pillow is iron safe for your convenience.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Polyester Pillow Fill
- Colors: Antique Creme, Charcoal Grey, Deep Black
- Closure Type: Button
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 1 x Pillow Cover - 14" x 22"
- 1 x Pillow Insert - 15" x 23" x 5"
* Due to the loose weave nature of the fabric, minor variances will occur. Sizes are approximate.