Bombay Tane-BOB06 Rug
Original Price $135.00
Current Price $104.00
The Bombay collection features an assortment of elevated, natural styles effortlessly blended with inviting and indulgent textures. The Tane rug showcases a chunky, lattice weave of handwoven sisal and wool fibers. Perfect for grounding spaces with an organic and textural feel, this neutral beige and ivory rug is light, airy, and extremely versatile.
- Natural Construction: handwoven construction accentuates the natural fibers
- Natural Fiber Blend: made of 72% sisal and 25% wool for a softer hand
- Luxurious Natural Texture: woven blend of yarns and grass fibers create a uniquely textured weave
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad
- Style: Modern, Coastal
- Pattern: Solid
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Natural
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap and water. Use fan or dryer to speed up the drying process-avoid exposure to too much moisture. Vacuum regularly without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors to remove.