Original Price $41.95
Current Price $23.95
Embracing early American patchwork, the Braxton Sham features navy, apple red, and natural log cabin blocks on the front with apple red, natural, and ebony on reverse, where you'll find three apple red chalk button closures.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various plaid fabrics
- Log cabin blocks in navy, apple red, and natural tones
- Straight edge with .5" natural microcheck binding
- Reverses to apple red, natural, and black plaid fabric
- Features 3 red chalk button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: navy, apple red, natural
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
- Weight: .7 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW27"
- Weight: .8 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW37"