Brentwood Mandeville-BBB01 Rug
Original Price $1,650.00
Current Price $599.20
The Brentwood collection by Barclay Butera is a formal expression of style and allure found in the exclusive Los Angeles enclave. A classic, bamboo-inspired lattice motif and tonal gray colorway defines the chic style of the Mandeville design. Hand-loomed of luxurious wool and viscose, this striking rug also features over-tufted details for added dimension and a textural touch.
- Handmade Quality: hand loomed by artisans in India for notable durability and quality
- Lustrous Durability: made of 70% viscose and 30% wool for shimmering durability
- High-Low Pile: blend of high and low profiles for dimension and texture
- Rug Pad Recommended: prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad
- Style: Transitional, Contemporary
- Pattern: Trellis
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Handwoven
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Professional cleaning is recommended for stain removal or periodic cleaning care. Vacuum with beater bar off.