Burgundy Check Scalloped Layered Valance
Burgundy and tan checks are blended with faded texture at points of intersection to give a modern facelift to the classic pattern on the Burgundy Check Scalloped Valance. The layered burgundy fabric towards the bottom adds depth and texture while the scalloped edge completes the look for the perfect blend of classic country and rustic charm. Lined in 100% cotton.
- QUALITY MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION: Our 100% soft cotton curtains lend interest and quality to your living room, Kitchen, or Bedroom.
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton on the back to help control and filter light while reducing sun exposure.
- PRIMITIVE/RUSTIC DECOR: The colors of burgundy and tan offer a warm welcome to all who enter your home and lends a perfect finishing touch to your existing primitive decor. Complete the look throughout your entire home with matching accessories, including our Burgundy Check Quilts in a variety of sizes, bedskirts, shams, pillow cases, and country style throw pillows.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Slip the curtain rod of your choice through the rod pocket attached and style the scalloped valance curtain to your liking. Curtain rod is not included.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: For quality care and lasting use, simply toss this scalloped check pattern curtain in your washing machine on a gentle cycle then promptly take them out and tumble dry low. This country kitchen curtain set is safe to iron for your convenience after drying.
- Lined with white cotton
- Bottom edge of each layer scalloped with .5" bias cut binding
- Assorted fabrics: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Burgundy, Dark Tan
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 16" x 60" - 0.5 lb
- 16" x 72" - 0.7 lb