Burgundy Star Scalloped Layered Valance
Burgundy and tan checks are blended with faded texture at points of intersection to give a modern facelift to the classic pattern on the Burgundy Star Scalloped Layered Valance, lined. This country curtain features a solid burgundy, scalloped edge with solid burgundy stars above it for a classic, primitive touch.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- Double layer valance with burgundy and tan check over the solid burgundy fabric
- 5-point stars appliqued along the bottom in solid burgundy
- Lined with white cotton
- The bottom edge of each layer scalloped with .5" bias cut binding
- Assorted fabrics: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Burgundy, Dark Tan
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 16" x 60" - 0.5 lb
- 16" x 72" - 0.7 lb