Burlap Vintage Door Panel
Create a timeless country appeal while adding privacy with our rustic 72x42 door panel curtain. Crafted with soft vintage beige cotton burlap and finished with a standard .5 inch hem fold on each side, the Burlap Vintage Door Panel displays exceptional quality for any style home that needs an earthy, natural finishing touch to their windowed door. This relaxed yet fashionable 100% cotton curtain includes 1 matching tieback with a button to wrap around the center for a different look and two rod pockets for easy hanging. It is both machine washable and iron-safe.
- QUALITY MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION: Our Burlap Vintage Door Panel uses our 100% cotton burlap for a versatile rustic finish that gives texture to any windowed door in your living room, kitchen, dining room, or bedroom.
- LIGHT FILTERING: Unlined with a loose weave appearance, this warm beige curtain lets in light without being sheer. Place in your home to provide a little privacy from neighbors or those passing by while allowing the sunshine to brighten your living space.
- FARMHOUSE HOME DECOR: The unique texture and versatile style gives your side doors a refresh in a simple way that pairs well with farmhouse, modern country, rustic, or shabby chic looks. Mix and match with the rest of our Burlap Vintage collections for a cohesive decor scheme throughout your home.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Slip the curtain rods of your choice through the rod pockets attached to this door panel to create a gathered look with clean lines on your patio doors.
- EASY CARE: For lasting use, simply toss this cotton door curtain in your washing machine on a gentle or delicate cycle. For your convenience, this burlap drape is safe to iron once dry.
- QUALITY FINISH: Finished with our standard .5" hem fold on each side
- OPTIONAL DISPLAY: Includes 1 matching tie back with button to wrap around the center
- SINGLE FABRIC: Machine stitched