Cambridge Console Table
- Slender and Sleek: With a small and exquisite appearance, this console table with drawers for entryway melds aesthetics and function together. It can perfectly fit into smaller spaces like entryway, living room, and dorm room. Overall dimensions: 31.7"L x 14"W x 32.2"H.
- Solid Wood Sofa Table: Crafted from solid wood frame and legs, this antique entryway table with drawers and shelf features solid construction, stable and durable, offering reliable strength for long-term use. Weight capacity: tabletop: 128 LBS, shelf: 44 LBS, drawer: 6 LBS.
- Ample Storage: Features four storage drawers, an open tabletop, and a slatted lower shelf, this sofa table provides ample storage space for your personal belongings. You can place things like lamps for extra lighting, decors for style, and store keys, coffee cups, and magazines in the four drawers. The bottom shelf is ideal for displaying baskets for toys and crafts.
- Exquisite Console Table: Each drawer boasts a beadboard front, which adds a traditional texture to this console table. While the cup style drawer pull, crafted of metal, further enhances the retro and modern feel of this console table, creating a transitional and timeless look.
- Easy Assembly: Simply assemble the legs and bottom shelf with the provided instructions. Any damage has compensation during transit. Please feel free to contact our customer service if you've got any problems with the item. We will reply to you within 24 hours
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions: 31.7"L x 14"W x 32.2"H，
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Drawer Dimensions: 10.8"L x 5.1"W x 3.9"H
- Bottom Shelf Dimensions: 30"L x 12.2"W x 1.38"H
- Weight Capacity
- Tabletop: 128 lbs
- Shelf: 44 lbs
- Drawer: 6 lbs
- Finish: NC painting
- Finished Backs: Yes
- Assembly Required: 10 min
- Additional Tools: Required
- All tools included
- Pieces Included: One
- Package Number: 1
Care & Maintenance:
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check that all connections are tight.