Chateau Aden-CHT02 Rug
A unique combination of antique rug designs and the durability of an indoor/outdoor construction, the Chateau collection offers vintage vibes to any space. The traditional Aden rug boasts an intricate Turkish pattern of elegant fleurettes in a brick red, pink, and gray colorway. This zero-pile rug is made of weather-resistant polyester for a flat, durable finish.
- Power-Loomed Performance: the digitally printed and machine-made quality offer an innovative vintage style
- Weather-Resistant Durability: made of 100% polyester to maximize durability in high-traffic and outdoor areas
- No Pile: flat finish for low-profile, vintage look
- Rug Pad Recommended: allow maximum air flow and additional cushioning with an outdoor rug pad
- Style: Updated Traditional, Vintage
- Pattern: Oriental
- Recommended Use: Indoor/ Outdoor
- Construction: Machine Made
- Technique: Power Loomed
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with a mild soap and cold water. Blot dry with clean, absorbent towel. Vacuum with beater bar off.