Gaia Kora-GAI01 Rug
The textural and intricate Gaia collection boasts an assortment of transitional filigree motifs in easily decorated color schemes. Crafted with a high-low carved texture, the hand-knotted Kora rug features a blue and gray colorway for a soft and serene look. The space-dyed effect of the wool and viscose yarns lends a one-of-a-kind quality to every design.
- Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious, high-quality design
- Premium Blend: blended of 70% wool and 30% viscose for durability and a subtle luster
- Low Pile: zero-to-low pile with a textured design
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Style: Transitional, Global
- Pattern: Trellis
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Knotted
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Professional cleaning is recommended for stain removal or periodic cleaning care. Vacuum with beater bar off.