Himalaya Canterbury-HM28 Rug
The Himalaya collection stands out among a sea of natural area rugs with two unique qualities--a cotton backing that provides ample durability and a jute, rayon blend for a soft and textured feel. With a relaxed, contemporary vibe, the Canterbury rug's creamy natural and bleached white colorway grounds bohemian, coastal, and global spaces alike.
- Natural Construction: flat-weave construction accentuates the sustainable materials
- Natural Fibers: handwoven in India of 70% jute and 30% rayon with a cotton canvas backing
- Naturally Textured: the natural fibers of this neutral, earth-toned collection creates an organic aesthetic
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad
- Style: Natural, Coastal
- Pattern: Solid
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Handwoven
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap and water. Use fan or dryer to speed up the drying process-avoid exposure to too much moisture. Vacuum regularly without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors to remove.