Himalaya Diagonal Weave-HM07 Rug
A natural area rug with a contemporary touch, this cotton-backed layer's buff beige tone and hints of white striated accents make a dimensional impact with a diagonal weave. The organic texture of the hand-woven jute and rayon offers an intriguing feel and unique boho style.
- Natural Construction: flat-weave construction accentuates the sustainable materials
- Natural Fibers: handwoven in India of 70% jute and 30% rayon
- Naturally Textured: the natural fibers of this neutral, earth-toned collection creates an organic aesthetic
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad
- Style: Transitional, Coastal
- Pattern: Solid
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Handwoven
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap and water. Use fan or dryer to speed up the drying process-avoid exposure to too much moisture. Vacuum regularly without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors to remove.