Ithaca Ithaca-ITH01 Rug
Original Price $2,885.00
Current Price $896.00
A natural area rug with a global twist, this wool and jute accent boasts a Moroccan arabesque design and a casually elegant aesthetic. The blue lattice pattern offers contemporary appeal to the light blue and tan striated backdrop.
- Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious, high-quality design
- Natural Fibers: handwoven in India of 70% jute and 30% wool
- Textured Pile: 0.75 inch pile creates a soft, ridged feel and luxurious style
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad
- Style: Contemporary, Moroccan
- Pattern: Trellis
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Handwoven
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap and water. Use fan or dryer to speed up the drying process-avoid exposure to too much moisture. Vacuum regularly without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors to remove.