Jaimak Granato -JM37 Rug
The Jaimuk collection calls on antique motifs to bring an assortment of vintage looks to transitional-style spaces. The Granato rug features a Soumak-inspired design of incredibly detailed and geometric symbols, hand knotted of durable wool. A traditional colorway of red, blue, and green enhances the global charm, while classic fringe accents the intricate patterning of this artisan-crafted piece.
- Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious, high-quality design
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- Low Pile: 0.125 inch pile highlights the luxurious design
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Style: Vintage, Southwestern
- Pattern: Medallion
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Knotted
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.