Kai Pathos-KAI09 Rug
The artisan-made Kai collection effortlessly blends the contemporary influence of color with traditionally timeless looks. Exceptionally made and artfully designed, the hand-knotted Pathos area rug infuses homes with vintage allure and an on-trend colorway. Abrashed blue, tan, and blush tones add a chic femme look to the geometric and floral details of this durable wool rug.
- Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious, high-quality design
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- Low Pile: 0.25 inch pile highlights the luxurious design
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Style: Transitional, Contemporary
- Pattern: Medallion
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Knotted
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.