Our Maisie Quilted Throw warms your home with a barn red, golden tan, and black color scheme. This lovely color combination is arranged in a log cabin block variation called courthouse steps and finished with a popular Irish chain, bringing historical appeal to your primitive-style bedroom. The dainty floral prints in tan and black balance out the richly colored plaids in the bedding's overall design to make a gorgeous homespun tapestry. The eight-point patchwork stars add cozy, heirloom interest. Our all-cotton 60x50 throw reverses to black and tan check.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- EASY HANGING: has a rod pocket for easy hanging if desired.
- HAND QUILTED: with a stitch in the ditch technique.