Maracas Cidra-MCS04 Rug
The Moroccan-inspired styles of the Maracas collection offer a boho-chic look to modern homes. The duo-toned tan and cream Cidra design lends a pop of pattern with on-trend tribal appeal. Handwoven on durable wool, this texture-rich rug features a flatwoven border detail and high-low pile that complements the geometric accents.
- Handmade Quality: handwoven by artisans in India for notable durability and quality
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- High-Low Pile: varied pile height creates a texture-rich feel
- Rug Pad Recommended: prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad
- Style: Moroccan, Global
- Pattern: Geometric
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Handwoven
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.