Micah Loire-MCH03 Rug
The modern Micah collection is an assortment of stunning hand-knotted designs with an organic twist. A luxe blend of rayon made from bamboo and wool lends sumptuously soft texture to the Loire area rug. In vibrant orange, pastel green, blue, and neutral tan, this pixelated abstract design makes an artistic statement in contemporary spaces.
- Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious, high-quality design
- Lustrous Durability: made of 65% rayon made from bamboo and 35% wool for shimmering durability
- Medium Pile: 0.33 inch pile with a soft hand
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Style: Modern, Contemporary
- Pattern: Abstract
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Knotted
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.