Monterey Sutton-MOY03 Rug
The Monterey collection features luxury natural styles with a blend of grass fibers and soft yarns. Handwoven of jute, wool, polyester, and viscose, the sophisticated Sutton area rug boasts a versatile, heathered design. The warm, earthy look of this red-orange, brown, and ivory rug complements any modern space.
- Handmade Quality: handwoven by artisans in India for notable durability and quality
- Natural Fiber Blend: made of 40% wool, 30% jute, 20% polyester and 10% viscose for a softer hand
- Luxurious Natural Texture: woven blend of yarns and grass fibers create a uniquely textured weave
- Rug Pad Recommended: prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad
- Style: Modern, Contemporary
- Pattern: Solid
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Handwoven
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap and water. Use fan or dryer to speed up the drying process-avoid exposure to too much moisture. Vacuum regularly without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors to remove.