Muslin Ruffled Unbleached Natural Panel
One of the first cotton cloths that textile makers learned to make, our Muslin Ruffled Unbleached Natural Panel Set takes this long-used fabric and updates it with ruffling for a modern farmhouse look yet remains romantic. Unlined and sheer, these 100% muslin cotton curtains float over your window with contemporary vintage appeal. Place these antique white drapes in your bedroom, dining room, living room, or any room to add a little country romance to your home. They each include a tie back and a rod pocket.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- CLASSIC RUFFLES: features classic ruffles for traditional heritage appeal.
- LIGHT FILTERING: curtains are semi-sheer to let in plenty of light but still provide privacy.
- EASY HANGING: has a rod pocket for easy hanging if desired.
- OPTIONAL DISPLAY: Includes 2 matching tie-backs to pull either one side or both sides of curtain back
- SINGLE FABRIC: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Weight: 2.9 lb
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe