Nazca Gila-NAZ03 Rug
West Coast minimalism has a shearling, cozy moment with the Nazca collection. Hand-loomed of texture-rich wool, the Gila rug boasts a gray and ivory colorway that lends versatility to the simple yet statement-making heathered design. A linear border with braided tassel details on each corner add a touch of whimsy and global appeal to this handwoven rug.
- Handmade Quality: hand loomed by artisans in India for notable durability and quality
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- Texture Focus: woven construction and soft materials ensure rich texture
- Rug Pad Recommended: prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad
- Style: Global, Modern
- Pattern: Border
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Handloom
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.