Nicholas Chenille Jacquard Woven Throw
The Nicholas Chenille Jacquard Woven Throw exudes a luxury and charm that's perfect for the holidays or any time of the year. A chenille yarn is used to create a supple jacquard weave for a beautiful drape. A deep red and livery grey create the eye-catching diamond pattern. Deep red tassels complete each end. As an added detail, the reverse is the same pattern, only reversed.
- Jacquard weave using chenille yarn
- Deep red and silvery grey diamond pattern
- Trimmed with tassels on both ends
- As a Jacquard weave, the back is the exact design as the front in reverse color scheme
- Woven: Loom woven, Machine stitched
- Dimensions: L60"xW50"
- Weight: 1.7 lb
- Material: 100% viscose rayon
- Colors: crimson, silvery grey
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Hand wash separately in cold water. Do not wring. Lay flat to dry, out of direct sunlight. No chlorine bleach. Do not iron or tumble dry.