Ninepatch Star Quilt
The Ninepatch Star Quilt takes its name from the historical nine patch quilt pattern. This simple pioneer pattern alternates burgundy and dark tan multi-fabric blocks with large burgundy five-point stars. The combination of the nine patch and barn stars brings relaxed, folksy charm to your bedroom. This rustic comforter is hand-quilted with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques adding homespun warmth to your home. Use this cozy quilt with primitive, Americana, or traditional country decor. 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- Straight edge with .5" solid burgundy binding
- Reverses to solid khaki fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Dark Tan
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- California King
- Weight: 10.6 lb
- Dimensions: 115" long x 130" wide
- Luxury King
- Weight: 9.5 lb
- Dimensions: 105" long x 120" wide
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Dimensions: 95" long x 105" wide
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Dimensions: 90" long x 90" wide
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- Dimensions: 86" long x 68" wide