Pathways by Verde Home London-PVH07 Rug
Pathways by Verde Home is a contemporary and livable assortment of exquisitely made micro-tufted designs. Crafted of naturally dyed wool, the neutral palette of these rugs is sourced from varied species and colors of sheep for a dimensional and organic-inspired look. The London rug features a captivating spiral motif that is both entrancing and versatile in the same moment. The directional tufting in the durable wool pile creates depth and beautiful texture, complementing the warm beige and cream colorway.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- Texture Focus: omnidirectional tufting lends dimension and depth
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Style: Modern, Mid-Century Modern
- Pattern: Geometric
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Tufted
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.