Pathways by Verde Home Manhattan-PVH08 Rug
Pathways by Verde Home is a contemporary and livable assortment of exquisitely made micro-tufted designs. Crafted of naturally dyed wool, the versatile, neutral palette of these rugs is sourced from varied species and colors of sheep for a dimensional and organic-inspired look. The Manhattan rug showcases an Art Deco-inspired motif that creates a structural and intriguing repeat pattern. The directional tufting in the durable wool pile creates depth and beautiful texture, complementing the tonal gray hues.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- Texture Focus: omnidirectional tufting lends dimension and depth
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Style: Modern, Mid-Century Modern
- Pattern: Trellis
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Tufted
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.