Pathways by Verde Home Stockholm-PVH10 Rug
Pathways by Verde Home is a contemporary and livable assortment of exquisitely made micro-tufted designs. Crafted of naturally dyed wool, the neutral palette of these rugs is sourced from varied species and colors of sheep for a dimensional and organic-inspired look. The Stockholm rug features a painterly linear motif in soft, versatile tones. The directional tufting in the wool and viscose blend pile creates depth and beautiful texture, complementing the relaxed gray and ivory colorway.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness
- Premium Blend: blended of 75% wool and 25% viscose for durability and a subtle luster
- Texture Focus: omnidirectional tufting lends dimension and depth
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Style: Modern, Mid-Century Modern
- Pattern: Stripes
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Tufted
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Professional cleaning is recommended for stain removal or periodic cleaning care. Vacuum with beater bar off.