Pathways by Verde Home Tokyo-PVH02 Rug
Pathways by Verde Home is a contemporary and livable assortment of exquisitely made micro-tufted designs. Crafted of naturally dyed wool, the versatile, neutral palette of these rugs is sourced from varied species and colors of sheep for a dimensional and organic-inspired look. The Tokyo rug showcases an arched scale motif that recalls the curves and captivating allure of Art Deco style. The directional tufting in the wool and viscose blend creates depth and beautiful texture, complementing the soft, tonal gray hues.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness
- Premium Blend: blended of 75% wool and 25% viscose for durability and a subtle luster
- Texture Focus: omnidirectional tufting lends dimension and depth
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Style: Modern, Mid-Century Modern
- Pattern: Geometric
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Tufted
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Professional cleaning is recommended for stain removal or periodic cleaning care. Vacuum with beater bar off.