Rebecca Bosc-RBC07 Rug
Contemporary and versatile, the eco-friendly Rebecca collection offers a sophisticated look to high-traffic areas and outdoor spaces. The kilim-inspired Bosc area rug delivers a bold, pattern-rich accent to patios, kitchens, and dining rooms with its ultra-durable hand-woven PET yarn. The dynamic black and ivory colorway lends a vivid palette to the eclectic diamond lattice pattern.
- High-Performance Style: this indoor/outdoor rug is specifically designed to tolerate outdoor elements and heavy traffic
- Eco-Friendly Fibers: made in India of 100% PET yarn (recycled plastic bottles)
- High-Low Pile: 0.3 inch high-low pile creates a soft, ridged feel
- Rug Pad Recommended: allow maximum air flow and additional cushioning with an outdoor rug pad
- Style: Modern, Global
- Pattern: Trellis
- Recommended Use: Indoor/ Outdoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Handwoven
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Clean or remove stains by using mild soap. Rinse with clean water or a garden hose. Allow rug to dry before laying rug out. Vacuum regularly with beater bar off for indoor use.