Revolution Williamsburg-REL11 Rug
The hand-knotted Revolution collection is inspired by traditional and beautifully detailed antique textile designs. The repeat brocade motif of the Williamsburg rug lends a transitional-style pattern for easy decorating in contemporary homes, while the neutral beige and gray tones prove perfectly versatile in timeless, patina-rich spaces.
- Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious, high-quality design
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- Texture Focus: texture-rich, low pile accentuates the rug's intricate design
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Style: Traditional, Transitional
- Pattern: Trellis
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Knotted
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.