Salinas Aika-SLN02 Rug
The Salinas collection is punctuated by vibrant hues and intricate details, bringing a bold, transitional look to any home. The hand-knotted Aika rug captures the feminine charm of traditional Agra carpets. Intricate, multicolored floral medallions and botanical vines create patterned panache on this durable wool accent.
- Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious, high-quality design
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- Texture Focus: texture-rich, 0.5 inch pile accentuates the rug's intricate design
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Style: Traditional, Vintage
- Pattern: Medallion
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Knotted
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.