Salinas Stage-SLN08 Rug
The Salinas collection is punctuated by traditional, intricate details and a soft, hand-knotted wool construction. The neutral Stage rug makes a transitional statement with grounding hues and vintage motifs. This durable, artisan-made rug boasts a distressed look for an Old World vibe in contemporary spaces.
- Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious, high-quality design
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- Texture Focus: texture-rich and with a soft hand, 0.25 inch pile accentuates stunning quality
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Style: Transitional, Traditional
- Pattern: Border
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Knotted
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.