Sawyer Mill Blue Panel with Attached Patchwork Valance Set of 2
Coordinating effortlessly with the Sawyer Mill bedding, the Sawyer Mill Blue Panel with Attached Patchwork Valance Set of 2 takes fabrics from the quilt to frame the top of the panels, finished with a burlap cotton ruffle. Panel body is chambray with burlap trim ruffled bottom finish. The lined valance is a repeating patchwork layout in denim blue and soft white with a burlap ruffle trim.
- QUALITY MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION: Our 100% cotton curtain set includes an attached patchwork valance and tie backs. The textured cotton burlap and chambray fabrics lend interest and quality to your home.
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton on the back to help control and filter light while reducing sun exposure.
- FARMHOUSE STYLE: Neutral tan curtain panels and a cozy gray patchwork valance bring charming farmhouse feels to your country home. The burlap ruffling gives these drapes a romantic look. Complete the look with matching bedding and accessories with our Sawyer Mill Charcoal collection.
- EASY INSTALLATION: slip the curtain rod of your choice through the rod pocket attached or create a soft, elegant feel using the hidden hanging loops that offers a pleated, tailored look.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: simply toss this cotton panel set in the wash on a gentle cycle and tumble dry low for quality care. When dry, this farmhouse curtain is safe to iron for your convenience.
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- RUFFLED: Bottom edge of valance and panel trimmed with a 3" burlap natural gathered ruffle
- OPTIONAL DISPLAY: Includes 2 matching tie-backs to pull either one side or both sides of curtain back
- PATCHWORK: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Weight: 3.6 lb
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket, Hanging Loops
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe