Sawyer Mill Blue Patchwork Valance
Complete the look of your farmhouse bedroom with the Sawyer Mill Blue Patchwork Valance Coordinating effortlessly with the Sawyer Mill bedding, fabrics from the quilt in denim blue and soft white beautifully cover the country valance. Lined, 100% cotton, and finished with a burlap cotton ruffle adding a romantic country-chic look.
- QUALITY MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION: This gray kitchen curtain is crafted in 100% cotton with a textured cotton burlap ruffle and chambray fabrics that lend interest and quality to your dining room, kitchen, or bathroom.
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton on the back to help control and filter light while reducing sun exposure.
- FARMHOUSE STYLE: This cozy patchwork valance brings warm farmhouse feels to your country home, while the burlap ruffling gives this drape a romantic look. Complete the look of your home with matching farmhouse bedding and accessories from our Sawyer Mill Charcoal collection.
- EASY INSTALLATION: slip the curtain rod of your choice through the rod pocket attached or create a soft, elegant feel using the hidden hanging loops that offers a pleated, tailored look.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: For quality care and lasting use, simply toss this valance in your washing machine on a gentle cycle then promptly take it out and tumble dry low. This farmhouse curtain is safe to iron for your convenience after drying.
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- RUFFLED: Bottom edge of valance and panel trimmed with a 3" burlap natural gathered ruffle
- LONGER DROP: Ruffle along bottom edge is in addition to standard drop of 16"
- PATCHWORK: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 19" x 60" - 0.7 lb
- 19" x 72" - 0.8 lb