Sawyer Mill Charcoal Throw
Cozy up with the farmhouse inspired Sawyer Mill Charcoal Farm Animal Quilted Throw 60x50. Featuring stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on charcoal grey, khaki, and creme fabrics with irregular block layout in various plaid and striped Farmhouse fabrics, accented by stenciled farm themes on textured khaki chambray. This farmhouse throw reverses to black and dark creme ticking stripe fabric and includes a 3.25 inch rod pocket for decorative hanging.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Our 100% natural cotton charcoal couch blanket is expertly made in India with a cotton batting fill and quilted in a unique stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting technique. The cozy lightweight comfort and design of this farmhouse quilted throw make it suitable for your bedroom or living room decor all year round.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: visually appealing patchwork designs mixed with farm animals and farmhouse themed pictures cover this blue cotton throw blanket. Featuring vintage stripes, microchecks, and blue chambray bordered with a decorative grain sack stripe on the left and right of the throw blanket. Each farmhouse design is coordinated in various block patches creating an eye-caching vintage appeal. Reverses to soft white and denim blue ticking stripes for added style.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: the combination of denim blue and soft white bring a touch of vintage charm into your home while maintaining a fresh and relaxed feel that enhances your farmhouse decor. You can place this farmhouse throw blanket over a rustic bench in your entryway nook, drape it over the end of your bed, or toss it over your couch for decoration or snuggling up with after a long day.
- MATCHING ACCESSORIES: if you like our Sawyer Mill Blue Farm Animal throw blanket, you'll love our entire Sawyer Mill Blue collection. Choose from a variety of country-style decor including farmhouse throw pillows, bedding, curtains, seasonal decor, and more!
- EASY CARE: for quality care and long-lasting comfort, place this patchwork throw blanket in the wash on a delicate cycle and let it hang dry. If you really want to capture the essence of true farm living, hang this quilt on a line to dry in the great outdoors!