Second Sunset Gradient-SST04 Rug
The easy-to-decorate, earthy tones of the Second Sunset collection prove that simplicity can sometimes be striking. The Gradient rug is hand loomed of durable wool and rayon made from bamboo for a sumptuous and inviting hand. The variation in the light taupe, ivory, and gray tones of this lustrous rug creates stunning depth and dimension with the help of subtle striation in the cut-and-looped pile.
- Handmade Quality: hand loomed by artisans in India for notable durability and quality
- Lustrous Durability: made of 65% wool and 35% rayon made from bamboo for shimmering durability
- Textured Pile: the cut and loop pile creates a soft, ridged feel and luxurious style
- Rug Pad Recommended: prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad
- Style: Modern, Contemporary
- Pattern: Solid
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Handwoven
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.