Sequoia Quilted Throw
This is one tree you won't want to use for firewood! The 60x50 Sequoia Quilted Throw features four towering evergreens with frayed edges on a ditsy star and creme backdrop. Finished with green and burgundy plaid and green binding, this throw brings a folksy and rustic feel to any room. Reverses to ditsy star and creme found on the front. 100% cotton, hand quilted. Back features a rod pocket to allow for hanging as a decorative wall tapestry.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various woodsy green, burgundy, and creme plaid fabrics
- Each block has a tree patch made of several plaid frayed appliques, contrasting on burgundy ditsy star print fabric
- Straight edge with .5" solid green binding
- Reverses to burgundy ditsy star print fabric
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L60"xW50"
- Weight: 2.3 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: evergreen, creme, burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.