The Tacoma Sham presents a fresh take on lodge living, with an oversized log cabin block layout alternating earthy brown and deep red plaids. The all cotton construction and hand-quilting makes this a sham for all seasons. Reverses to brown print fabric and three brown poly pearl button closures.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Features log cabin blocks in burgundy, brown, tan and green bordered with brown plaid fabric
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut burgundy microplaid
- Reverses to brown print fabric
- Features 3 brown poly pearl button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: deep red, earthy brown, country tan
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.
- Weight: .7 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW27"
- Weight: .8 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW37"