This Twin size 3-in thick 4-lb Memory Foam Mattress Topper Mattress Pad has the ability to reduce pressure points is one of the reasons so many people are using it to get the best night's sleep. Now you can enjoy the benefits of memory foam without having to buy a new mattress by adding this memory foam mattress topper to your existing spring, latex or even memory foam mattress. This topper will add comfort and increase the quality of sleep from your mattress immediately. Three inches of four pound density memory foam used in this topper is specifically designed to enhance the feel of your current mattress and also provides additional support in areas where your mattress may be dipping or sagging. The foam is also specially formulated to contour to your body at any temperature and will give you the extra comfort you need to get the best night's sleep possible from your current mattress. Our toppers have also earned the PURGreen certification, which means they are manufactured, fabricated and packaged in the U.S.A. meeting all EPA and CSPC standards being safe and free from harmful chemicals. PURGreen uses independent laboratory results to qualify products and ensure they are manufactured without the use of ozone-depleting substances such as Chlorofluorocarbons, Polybrominated Biphenyl Ether substances, Harmful Metals, Formaldehyde, Prohibited Phthalates or any other unsafe materials. PURGreen also implements baseline requirements such as conserving water, energy and other natural resources in the manufacturing processes established through internationally accepted ISO standards and procedures. There may be a new foam smell associated with your new topper; however, this odor is not toxic or harmful passing all PURGreen, EPA and CSPC standards. MADE IN THE USA. Your memory foam mattress topper has been compressed and vacuum sealed for shipping purposes. Please carefully unpack the memory foam from the sealed packaging and lay completely flat allowing your topper to fully decompress for up to 96 hours at 72 degrees in cold weather. In warm weather the topper will expand rapidly; however, it will need time to “cool” down to an ambient room temperature of 72 degrees. Your memory foam topper is temperature sensitive and this is why it needs to reach an ambient temperature of approximately 72 degrees. U.S. made foam does not contain any toxic ingredients like formaldehyde or PBDE, polybrominateddiphenylether, but it can have new foam smell that lasts for a couple of days to a couple of weeks, based on the time of year the foam is produced. The foam smell does not necessarily trigger allergies; however, it can be bothersome to some people who have a sensitivity to smell. If the smell bothers you, try airing out the room and washing the sheets after a few nights of sleep on the new mattress.
- <="-family: Arial; -size: 12px;">Twin size 3-in thick 4-lb Memory Foam Mattress Topper Mattress Pad
- <="-family: Arial; -size: 12px;">Instantly makes any mattress more restful, comfortable, and supportive in sagging areas of mattress
- <="-family: Arial; -size: 12px;">Twin Size 3 inchs of extra supportive 4 lb memory foam conforms to your body perfectly
- <="-family: Arial; -size: 12px;">Made in the USA using enviromentally friendly processes
- <="-family: Arial; -size: 12px;">Exceeds PURGreen certification standards
- <="-family: Arial; -size: 12px;">Memory foam reduces pressure points that cause you to toss and turn, so you sleep better.
- <="-family: Arial; -size: 12px;">Topper features a four-pound density and the famous gel-like
- <="-family: Arial; -size: 12px;">73 x 36 x 3 inches
- <="-family: Arial; -size: 12px;">Weight: 17lbs.
- <="-family: Arial; -size: 12px;">Shipping Weight: 17lbs.