Vera By Nikki Chu Roka-VNK04 Rug
Hand tufted of wool, the Vera collection by Nikki Chu infuses contemporary spaces with inspiring patterns and versatile colorways. A fusion of geometric modernity and tribal motifs, the Roka rug features a black and ivory colorway for bold contrast and striking visual texture. Long, braided tassels add boho-chic charm to this worldly rug.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool
- Looped Pile: looped pile lends rich texture to the stain-resistant fibers
- Rug Pad Recommended: prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad
- Style: Global, Moroccan
- Pattern: Trellis
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Tufted
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.