Westerly Thierry-WST02 Rug
The Thierry area rug from the Westerly collection brings a relaxed, natural look to transitional spaces. The hand-loomed jute and cotton construction of this textured rug grounds spaces with an earthy taupe and tan lattice design. The cotton fringe lends a hint of global charm.
- Handmade Quality: handwoven by artisans in India for notable durability and quality
- Natural Fibers: made of 80% jute and 20% cotton to accentuate the natural style
- Textured: woven construction and sustainable materials ensure rich texture
- Rug Pad Recommended: prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad
- Style: Contemporary, Coastal
- Pattern: Trellis
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Handwoven
Country of Origin
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap and water. Use fan or dryer to speed up the drying process-avoid exposure to too much moisture. Vacuum regularly without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors to remove.